Sunrise Senior Living - Bethesda, MD
- Sunrise Team Member
- Promoting and guarding the community property
- Assessing against fire, theft, vandalism and illegal entry by unauthorized persons
- Meeting and/or exceeding Sunrise service quality standards
- Two (2) years job related experience preferred
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, decision making and problem solving skills; ability to deal with issues involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- You must be able to contribute in a team based environment and actively participate in community meetings and workshops
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.
Make a Difference Every Day
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.