Sodexo Feed - Gaithersburg, MD
Sodexo’s Health Care business segment is seeking (2) Proposal Architect to be a key contributors to drive the Sodexo offers in the market by building a strong customer value proposition into Marketing and Sales plans at every step, from planning, development to execution. Reporting to the SVP, Finance, the Proposal Architect will be a strategic partner to both the Field Sales and Marketing teams.
Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with various Segment and transversal functions, including operations and finance, to guide development of strong and innovative proposals to address clients’ needs and represent the best of Sodexo, acting as an overall “quarterback”.
- Ensure value propositions are clearly articulated within the proposal and is woven throughout (“stringing the red-thread”) to differentiate Sodexo and ensure the proposal is cohesive.
- Focus support on proposal and solution development efforts for large complex bids (>$10M) and accountable to deliver winning proposals and boost Sodexo’s conversion rate, while supporting all bids through innovative content & offer development in conjunction with Marketing and Creative Services.
- Provide Field Sales and Sales leaders with leverage to concentrate on business development activities outside of proposal development by designing solutions that address client needs as identified by Field Sales.
- Strong leadership, motivational and collaborative skills with high ability to influence without authority across a team of diverse stakeholders (including Sales leadership, Field Sales, Marketing, Insights, Technical Solution Developers, Finance, HR, Legal, and Operations) who are not direct reports and are rarely co-located.
- Experience in a client-facing sales role with proven sales acumen. Ability to nurture relationships with current and prospective clients and ability to identify and solution for clients’ needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to accurately translate technical knowledge and requirements into clear and concise communications for a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders. Ability to tell compelling stories and sell listeners on value of proposed approach.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an ability to analyze and interpret contractual, financial, technical, operational data and commercial terms. Ability to identify how Sodexo’s technical solutions can address the key needs of a client / prospective client.
- Strong organizational capabilities to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Understanding of Healthcare go-to-market strategy, position in the marketplace, and the strengths and weaknesses of competitors' services and products, and the ability to apply this understanding to new business opportunities.
- Understanding of current and emerging technologies, and the practical / potential application of these technologies to current and future operating models
- Understanding of agile methods and process, and capable of supporting agile projects.
- Bachelors required; MBA preferred
- 8-10+ years of relevant professional experience
- Experience in customer-facing solution sales, product / service design, and/or systems / enterprise consulting and commercial finance
- Project management experience is a plus, as is prior Healthcare industry experience
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.