Talbots - Hingham, MA
Talbots is currently seeking a seasoned Lease Administrator who will be responsible for performing the day to day activities related to lease abstraction and data entry into our Real Estate software system, perform desktop audits of Landlord billings and provide property management support to our Stores Maintenance team.
- Abstract key data points of store leases/documents into the lease administration software system ensuring critical dates, dollars and non-financial clauses are accurate.
- Update store leases as needed(amendments, side letters, renewals).
- Landlord billing analysis achieved thru desktop audit of billings.
- Ad hoc projects as assigned by management
- Assist with property management issues with Talbots Store Maintenance team
- Bachelors degree in management, accounting or related field
- 3 to 5 years experience in commercial real estate(retail lease administration preferred) with an emphasis on lease/legal document review
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- Must possess a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with MS Office a plus
- Must have the ability to interact with multiple internal departments as well as external contacts.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel assigned to this job.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.