Sunrise Senior Living - San Rafael, CA
- Sunrise Team Member
- Assists in maintaining a balanced resident centered activity program for the Sunrise community following the Activity Program Guidelines, Programming Guide(s) and direction from immediate supervisor
- Under the leadership of immediate supervisor, assists with and supports the networking actions for retaining a volunteer base, maintaining a relationship with local businesses, organizations and schools
- Reviews, reads, notates and initializes the Daily Log and Department Log to document and learn about pertinent information and any resident’s physical and behavioral changes as well as activities information
- Actively participates as a member of a team and committed to working toward team goals
- One (1) year job related experience preferred in senior living communities
- Demonstration of proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) and Sunrise applications with the ability to learn new applications
Make a Difference Every Day
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.