PeaceHealth - Springfield, OR
PeaceHealth is seeking a full time Neurosurgeon in the Eugene, Oregon metro area.
Req ID: 178340
Oregon Neurosurgery is seeking a General Neurosurgeon to join their practice of 5 Neurosurgeons, 2 Nurse Practitioners and 1 Physician Assistant in Springfield, OR.
Here’s why you should experience Eugene/Springfield, Oregon:
- This is the place for the outdoor enthusiast; hiking, biking, kayaking, swimming, running and water sports. Check out Spencer’s Butte which provides some spectacular 360 views!
- The Hult Center for the Performing Arts features all kinds of entertainment including jazz, opera, ballet, the Eugene symphony and choir. Eugene also has other numerous venues for live music, major concerts and theater.
- Go shopping at the 5th street market or Oakway Center. Spend an afternoon visiting the shops and enjoy a multitude of international cuisine while local musicians provide live entertainment.
- Sports fanatic? Eugene is home to the University of Oregon (Mighty Ducks) where you can catch professional, Olympic and collegiate sporting events.
- If you’re an avid runner, Eugene is known as Track Town U.S.A! Eugene is also known for being a very cycling friendly city!
- Local airport with direct destinations all over the Western part of the United States.
- 1 hour away from the city of Florence, situated on the scenic Oregon coast. Florence, Oregon was voted the nation's "most beautiful small city" by Expedia!
- Home to a community of strong education. Many high schools were given top accolades in the state of Oregon.
- Eugene is just 90 minutes south of Portland. https://www.eugenecascadescoast.org/.
Please apply online to be considered. For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application.
Location: Springfield, Riverbend Medical Pavilion (418)
Job Category: Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician
Shift Length: Variable
Work Type: Full Time
Hourly compensation starts at: $.00, more depending on experience
Oregon Neurosurgery is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Posting Notes: Springfield || Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician ||Physicians || Full Time || SPECIALTY SVCS
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.