Samsara - Annapolis, MD
Samsara, founded in 2015, is a leader in Industrial IoT and our mission is to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power our economy. Our solutions combine hardware and software to bring real-time visibility, analytics, and AI to operations across various industries. Samsara’s fast-growing team is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Jose, Atlanta, and London. Our team has raised over $530M from Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Tiger Global, and Dragoneer.
Samsara is seeking talented and driven regional sales managers to expand our enterprise field business. You should be an energetic evangelist passionate about introducing a transformative new technology into the market. You should have a history of over-achievement (Presidents Club, etc.) and be comfortable selling into all levels of an enterprise organisation in both technology and lines of business. Candidates should be based in London, UK.
The Major Account Executive will work on:
- Owning customer engagements end-to-end, from prospecting and qualification to close
- Strategic outbound prospecting
- Championing, role modelling, and embedding Samsara’s cultural principles (Obsess Over the Customer, Build for the Long Term, Growth Mindset) as we scale globally and across new offices
An ideal candidate would have:
- 5+ years experience in a full-cycle, closing sales role
- Proven track record of consistent quota over-achievement
- Experience handling and owning enterprise deal sizes
- Willing and comfortable with strategic outbound prospecting
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Regional travel required
Working at Samsara has its perks: monthly commuter benefit on top of your base salary, selection of breakfast options, free catered lunch on most days, private medical and dental insurance, 25 vacation days plus 8 UK bank holidays, pension scheme, unlimited snacks & fruit, growth and development opportunities, friendly and modern office in central London and regular team outings.
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colours, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.