Indigo - Memphis, TN
Indigo is a company dedicated to harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. With a vision of creating a world where farming is an economically desirable and accessible profession, Indigo works alongside its growers to apply natural approaches, grow healthy food for all, and conserve resources for future generations. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes to improve crop health and productivity, Indigo’s portfolio is focused on cotton, wheat, rice, corn, and soybeans. The company is headquartered in Boston, MA, with commercial and customer service based in Memphis, TN. www.indigoag.com
The Advanced Analytics & Supply Network Monitoring Specialist is responsible for optimizing all transportation procedures, managing budget controls of transport costs to maximize delivery productivity and developing an Advanced Analtyics & Supply Network team. This team will review and analyze the operations data and recommend improvements to the Head of Supply Chain. They will monitor targets and KPIs such as on-time delivery rate, delivery volume and service quality.
- Become a significant contributor to our physical and digital flow capability, analytical insights, and strategic supply network journey
- Liaise all product and data requirements in Indigo
- Assist in planning and building team capabilities
- Utilize Supply Chain tools and capabilities
- Observe effectiveness of data visualization in day-to-day usage
- Make process improvement recommendations
Attributes and Competencies:
- Ability to collect requirements and set expectations from many teams
- Needs to understand and be able to manipulate data for useful visualizations
- Ability to tell story and provide actionable insights with data and visualizations
- Extremely detail oriented
- Works well on short deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Works well cross functionally
- Capable of working within toolsets effectively and efficiently
- Demonstrated analytical mindset
- Demonstrated ability of utilizing technology within supply chain
- Passion for driving towards excellence
- Able to prioritize conflicting demands and say no when necessary
- Able to translate complex logistic processes into well-scoped requirements
- Able to work independently and drive to solutions with minimal direction
- Comfortable with transformation and high growth environments
- Creative and able to make aesthetically appealing visuals that tell a story
- Strong people skills; able to collaborate well cross functionally in a professional and effective manner
- Demonstrated experience in data cleansing
- Experience in visualization frameworks (e.g. Spotfire, Tableau, Google Studio)
- Experience working with software and product teams
- 3+ years of working with technology (Big Data/IOT/Supply Chain)
- 5-7 years of supply chain experience
- Evident of working through scalability (systems and human adoption) of new technology
- Bachelor Degree required; Master degree preferred
- Based in Memphis, TN, preferred
Indigo is committed to living our values, specifically “creating a work environment where everyone feels respected, connected, and has opportunities to learn and grow.” As part of living our values, we strive to create a diverse and inclusive work environment where everyone feels they can be themselves and has an equal opportunity of succeeding.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.