Mongodb - Austin, TX
- Meet and exceed individual monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Become an expert in managing your sales pipeline in Salesforce
- Drive subscription renewals and upselling in these opportunities
- Cultivate sales through outbound prospecting and inbound leads
- Manage quote creation, order processing, and day-to-day customer requests
- Work with Marketing to conduct seminars, assist with trade shows, and other marketing related events
- 1-3 years of experience in Sales; database or software preferred
- Demonstrated history of consistent goal achievement in a highly competitive environment (top 10% performer)
- Energetic, upbeat, entrepreneurial, tenacious team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working within a quota and commission structure
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with database, web server, and open source technology a plus
*MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.*
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.