baidu - Sunnyvale, CA
Baidu USA, located in Silicon Valley, is looking for world-class engineers to join its IDG team a.k.a Intelligent Driving Group. The IDG team is aiming to develop advanced autonomous driving technologies which will let us transform mobility and improve the lives of billions of people. We are looking for an engineer with the strong automotive background to build one of the most reliable and advanced autonomous driving systems in the world. He or she will be pushing the autonomous driving system from prototype towards volume production.
Here’s what you will do:
- Execute/manage the design, build, programming, integration, calibration, validation, and maintenance of product test sets and fixtures.
- Develop a test approach for individual programs to meet the product test requirements for acceptance, qualification, and manufacturing tests.
- Hands-on test development and integration targeting to multi-use tests sets and incorporating capability for future growth expansion.
- Design, code, and test software for board level performance test and evaluation.
- Provide input and advice for improvement and optimization of existing test code.
- Develop test plans, procedures and validation techniques derived from top-level requirements.
- Perform engineering responsibilities for test design tasks including requirements analysis, specification generation, interface definition, test equipment selection
- Trouble-shoot test equipment, test code, and DUT electrical circuits and functions.
- Provide test engineering support and test design input to design engineering for testability, tooling and fixture concepts. Support test yield analysis and improvement.
Here’s what we’d like to see in you:
- Experience with test and evaluation of radar equipment.
- Working knowledge of the measurement methods and techniques used in evaluating Digital, RF and mmWave/Microwave systems.
- Working knowledge of Signal processing and implementation.
- Experience with mmWave antenna far field testing is a plus.
- Current knowledge of latest equipment, software, data archiving, trends, & approaches to product testing.
- Provide engineering guidance for test design tasks including requirements analysis, interface definition, test equipment selection.
- Schedule, cost, and technical responsibility for test system.
- Test and Troubleshoot mmWave and digital circuits and functions.
- Mission alignment: If you want to be part of Baidu IDG to accomplish our audacious mission, we will provide you with the best possible platform to do that.
- Self-directed: We work best with people that are driven, motivated, and aspire to greatness. Are you the sort of person that, if you had time on your hands, will independently find interesting ways to push the envelope?
- Hungry to learn: We are eager to see you learn new skills and grow. But learning is hard work and this is something we hope you want to do.
- Team orientation: We work in small, fast-moving teams. We don't believe in lone wolves. We watch out for each other and go after big goals together as a team.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.