Samsara - San Francisco, CA
Samsara is looking for a Compensation Business Partner to help build and support our total rewards strategy and processes as we scale...and we are scaling fast!
Samsara aims to be an employer with transparent compensation practices. You will partner with business leaders to ensure the right compensation decisions are made with the right data through compensation surveys and clear compensation processes.
The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of compensation strategy at both small and large companies, private and public companies. You will help us define and continually evolve our rewards package as the company scales. You are not only analytical but also a great data storyteller that knows how to provide actionable insights.
Samsara is a fast-growing environment where you can have a big impact on the success of the product and the company. This is a full-time position at our office in Potrero Hill, and includes Lyft/Uber commuter benefits, stock, 401(k) match, medical, dental, vision benefits.
- Compensation Consultation: Provide front line analytical support and guidance to business leaders, HRBP and Recruiting for all compensation related inquiries. Support ongoing job mapping and career levelling.
- Compensation Programs: Own compensation review program management across all functions
- Compensation Training: Develop compensation training programs for both employees and managers.
- 3+ years experience in HR/Talent; preferably in fast-growing global companies
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities and judgment; ability to make sound decisions independently; solutions-oriented; thrives in ambiguity
- Strong analytical and project management skills, proven ability to design and communicate clear processes, and a detail-oriented yet flexible approach to problem solving
- Impeccable discretion when handling sensitive and confidential information
- Excellent self-management and interpersonal skills
- Strong bias for action and not afraid to “roll up your sleeves”
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.