Workfront - Lehi, UT
Why Workfront Technical Support?
Our engineers care deeply about our customers and work closely together across oceans and time zones to provide professional, immediate, 24x7 support to anyone that needs assistance with our product. We are not a call center. We don’t use scripts. Our engineers think logically for themselves and have actual conversations with our customers. We manage to do all of this and still provide a fun work environment with good work/life balance. We’ve lost count of how many times we’ve been named one of Utah Business Magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For” here in Utah. You should enjoy getting out of bed and coming to work every day, we do! If you are a team player that truly cares about your customers and want to secure your future in the rapidly expanding SaaS industry, Workfront may be the place for you and we may be the team that will take your career to the next level!
Do You Have What It Takes?
We are looking for smart problem-solvers who are detail-oriented, experienced and motivated to provide excellent service to our customers and partners throughout the world. You will get to know the core features of our Workfront product at an expert level. The primary responsibility is to manage customer issues related to Workfront products and services over the phone as well as through tickets and chat. Technical support engineers must be able to identify the issue by troubleshooting and testing with the customer and work with our escalation teams, as needed, to resolve any issues to our customer’s satisfaction. You will have the opportunity to improve processes and customer experience by creating new knowledge about our product and providing your insights to fellow colleagues and the management team. This position is located in our Lehi, Utah office.
Your Responsibilities Would Include...
- Providing a professional level of technical support to Workfront customers via phone, chat and email updates
- Meeting obligations of Service Level Agreements between Workfront and its customers
- Understand processes in order to work efficiently and provide customers with the right answer
- Providing feedback and insights to the team on ways to better serve our customers
- Creating and improving our Knowledge Base content, both internally and externally
- Becoming an expert in the Workfront product and helping others to do the same
What Is Required?
- Must be a team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good listener
- Competitive Base Salary
- Full Benefits package
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.