DraftKings - San Francisco, CA
We're reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
As the Director of Growth Marketing, you will be responsible for managing and developing our mobile app and web programmatic channels. With a multi-million-dollar budget and a team of direct reports, you will play a vital role in helping DraftKings acquire new customers. We're searching for someone who can bring equal parts thought leadership, operational execution, and innovation to our Marketing organization. Sound like you? Join us.
What you'll do as a Director of Growth Marketing:
- Acquire new customers via DraftKings' internal demand-side platform.
- Work with our Analytics team on proprietary algorithms that fuel our in-house demand-side platform.
- Partner with our Marketing Platform product team to roll out tooling that makes your team more productive in their daily work.
- Analyze campaign performance data to drive continuous improvement and hypothesis-led testing of new concepts.
- Conduct thorough analysis to derive new findings that optimize marketing campaigns.
- Lead and motivate a growing team with emotional intelligence and grit.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 7+ years in user acquisition, performance marketing, and ad buying experience.
- 5+ years of experience in conducting analysis on acquisition and ad buying to deliver ROI.
- Experience in media buying through a demand-side platform.
- You have strong quantitative skills.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent in Economics, Business, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field.
- SQL knowledge is a plus.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we're great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech's most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We're proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We'll never discriminate against anyone's background or creed. If you're good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.