DraftKings - Boston, MA
What you'll do as a Vice President of Financial Planning & Analysis:
- You will develop our long-term plan, set corresponding annual budgets, recap monthly and quarterly results, forecast the business, and provide data-driven recommendations for improvement of financial performance.
- Partner across the organization as the company prepares for the potential to be publicly traded. You will identify and report on operational metrics that could be shared with public equity investor base.
- You will manage and improve various reporting cycles and lead the monthly forecasting process, including full P&L ownership and presentation to the executive leadership team.
- Place specific emphasis on intellectual curiosity to identify "root cause" drivers of results and offer clear operational recommendations to accelerate and remediate outcomes.
- Lead and coach a large team of talented Financial Planning & Analysis professionals who have a combination of product and functional areas of accountability.
- Collaborate with team members at all levels of the organization; serve as the subject matter expert on all financial and operating metrics within the company.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 10+ years of finance experience.
- A passion for converting long-term goals into actionable annual budgets.
- BA/BS in Business, preferably in Finance or Accounting.
- A Master's Degree is preferred.
- Proven experience developing talent and managing large teams.
- You also have multiple years of Vice President-level leadership experience.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.