Brookfield Residential - Koloa, HI
Assist Site Manager in planning construction procedures, specifications, work schedules and material needs. Inspects work in progress to ensure that work conforms to specifications and adherence to work schedules.
Areas of Responsibility
- Safely build homes within budget and on schedule.
- Build high quality homes through the management of subcontractors that are compelled to comply with contracts for service.
- Motivate subcontractors and suppliers to achieve the level of quality and performance required to meet company objectives.
- In dealing with customers, display an awareness of construction detail to ensure delivery of homes that meet customer expectations.
- Develop good customer service relations based on timely performance that creates customer satisfaction.
- Comply with all governmental regulations related to the development of land or construction of homes within a respective jurisdiction.
- Maintain a clean site with adequate and professionally represented “on site” construction facilities.
- Follow guidelines of quality control inspection program.
- Help to maintain construction schedule.
- Perform and complete all walk throughs with customers.
- Complete walk through lists within one (1) week and obtain customer sign-off.
- Close all homes complete with signed walk through list.
- Approve all invoices from suppliers and subcontractors.
- Correct all quality control punch lists and call for re-inspection
- Hold a certification in First aid and CPR
- Hold a Certification in the OSHA Safety Course
We are proud to offer our employees what they value most:
• Competitive compensation
• Excellent extended health benefits
• 401k matching
• Generous tuition assistance program
• Leadership development and mentorship programs
• Charitable donation matching
• A culture based on our values of Passion, Integrity and Community
Brookfield Residential is a leading North American land developer and homebuilder with one goal in mind - to create the best places to call home. From the development of award winning master-planned communities, to the design and construction of premier homes and commercial properties, we are committed to cultivating exceptional life experience for our customers and for our employees.
Building great communities and homes takes vision and dedication, but most importantly, it takes a strong team. Having been in business for more than 60 years, we know it is our people who make Brookfield Residential what it is today. We were humbled to be named by Aon as one of the Best Employers in Canada and U.S. in 2017.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.