QPS Employment - Pleasant Prairie, WI
Position Title: Chemical/Bulk Transfer Operator
Wage: $16+/hour DOE
How would you like to work for a company that is the world’s leading manufacturer of dryer and paint additives in the coatings, adhesives, ink and paint industries? This company fosters an environment for their employees that encourages and rewards productivity, creativity and teamwork. The Chemical/Bulk Transfer Operator position is located in Pleasant Prairie, WI for candidates that appreciate working in a team environment. This is a temp to hire opportunity. Apply today to change your future!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Operate filling machines, pumps, valves and mixers to fill drums, totes and pails
- Take samples of liquid chemicals from drums, totes, pails, and process tanks
- Accurately and completely fill out paperwork
- Some heavy moving of drums via handcart
- Occasionally operate a sit down forklift
- Maintain safe and clean work environment
- Knowledge and support of safety program
- Ability to wash machined parts using automatic washing or manual washing equipment
- Ability to use basic gaging and measuring equipment
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently
- Ability to start all secondary equipment from power off to cycle starts and operate all secondary equipment
- Must be able to perform simple mathematical functions easily with large numbers with a calculator or by hand (i.e. add, subtract, multiply and divide)
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.