Sodexo - Dallas-Fort Worth Metropolitan Area, TX
Sodexo Universities is seeking a dynamic Managing Sales Vice President to develop sales talent and drive business growth in the US Market – South.
This is a virtual leadership role. Candidates should be based in the US Market – South territory within proximity to a major airport.
Travel is required for success in this role up to 60%.
US Market - South: Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Arkansas, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama and Kentucky.
Is this opportunity right for you?
Sodexo seeks the highest caliber sales executives who embody leadership skills to move our business forward. Executive sales leaders at Sodexo are innovative, talent driven and lead sales teams by inspiring a commitment to create partnerships resulting in a rewarding experience. Sodexo’s executive sales leaders have a vision for the future and develop strategies that drive sales and offer maximum impact while embodying our core values of Spirit of Progress, Team Spirit and Spirit of Service.
The Managing Sales VP will develop and implement innovative sales strategies to target, grow and sell enterprise solutions within the Universities segment.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have experience leading and developing a high-performance sales team;
- Build and foster relationships across Sodexo internally to ensure additional market growth and the promotion of comprehensive solutions offerings to clients – this includes collaborating with senior leaders’ business;
- Develop exceptional solutions with a consultative mindset; ensuring Sodexo’s service offerings/solutions align with client needs;
- Drive solutions that optimize the current business portfolio;
- Are experienced at managing diverse and geographically remote teams;
- Have strong agility skills; the ability to deal with shifting priorities;
- Have unparalleled persuasion, sales influence and closing skills;
- Lead and motivate the sales management team, inspiring strategic direction; secure and deploy resources; cultivate relationships with clients and other teams within Sodexo; ensure the fulfillment of all contract commitments; sustain client satisfaction and retention; and maintain strong employee relations.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Minimum 10 years consultative sales experience;
- Expertise in closing complex multimillion-dollar contracts;
- The ability to demonstrate proven success negotiating contracts on a national and global scale;
- Proven success developing, leading and expanding high performing sales teams;
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, agile, matrixed environment;
- Proven experience recommending sales strategies based on market research and analysis;
- Executive presence with the ability to think and act as a global business leader, aligning the sales team's values while inspiring commitment toward the business goals;
- Strong creative skills; proven experience implementing innovative solutions while improving "hit and close" rate with clients;
Careers in Universities:
Working for Sodexo in Universities allows you to support students on their path to adulthood and academic success. Located on college and university campuses across the country, Sodexo creates clean, safe living and learning environments that inspire and drive success. Student success depends upon so many conditions – when they are well fed, safe, comfortable and learning in a clean, well maintained environment they are more likely to succeed.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
As a VP at Sodexo you'll be offered:
- Quarterly and annual incentive payouts
- A 401K
- Competitive compensation: six figure base and annual profit sharing
- Paid vacation
- Company car/and or executive car allowance
- Career growth opportunities along with industry leading career development
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.