Sunrise Senior Living - San Jose, CA
- Sunrise Team Member
- Assisting with maintaining a safe, clean and comfortable environment for the residents, guests and team members
- Ensuring that maintenance schedules are followed
- Report all incidents to management
- One (1) year maintenance and/or housekeeping experience preferred
- Technical school education preferred
- Maintains current license/certificate and/or specialized skills in at least one (or more) of the following building trades: electrical, plumbing, carpentry, HVAC, fire protection or mechanical
- Possess a general understanding of OSHA, fire prevention, life and safety regulations
- Ability to respond to emergency calls outside of scheduled work hours
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Must enjoy working with seniors
Employee Recognition Programs
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.
Make a Difference Every Day
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.