DraftKings - Boston, MA
We're reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
DraftKings' Partnership Activation team is seeking a Senior Associate who will join a team dedicated to building and executing world-class partnerships with professional sports teams. In this role, your main responsibility is the management and execution of partnership contractual assets that help drive key business goals and metrics.
What you'll do as a Senior Associate:
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with properties and partners; engage with them on a regular basis to execute contractual assets & programs.
- Work cross-functionally across the organization with Business Development and key internal stakeholders to deliver assets that support the overall DraftKings business.
- Manage creative development and key activation elements across sports sponsorships and activations while creating and adhering to timelines.
- Responsible for recapping and delivering partnership performance measurement.
What skills you will use:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 2-3 years of account management experience with a proven success record (ideally in the sports industry).
- Quick to establish and maintain strong internal relationships.
- Comfortable with frequent partner facing interaction.
- Excels in fast paced, results driven, analytical, self-starting environment.
- Ability to work well within a team to achieve a common goal.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we're great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech's most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We're proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We'll never discriminate against anyone's background or creed. If you're good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.