Sunrise Senior Living - St. Louis, MO
- Sunrise Leader
- Lead volunteer based activities and programs that enrich the lives of Sunrise Assisted Living and Memory Care residents
- Collaborate with other Sunrise Department Coordinators and the Executive Director to develop and maintain relationships with local schools, businesses and social organizations to establish an active network of volunteers and community resources
- Maintain a calendar of activities and events that provide a variety of resident and family centered experiences
- Budget preparation and monitoring of expenses and financial statements to meet revenue and budget targets
- Leadership responsibilities include recruiting, hiring, coaching and retaining a high performing employee team
- At least one year of job related supervisory experience preferably in a senior living environment
- High school diploma required. College degree preferred
- Proven ability to train and motivate volunteers and fellow team members to provide the best in quality activity programming
- Maintain all appropriate state level certifications or licenses such as CDL (commercial driver's license)
- Knowledge of local state and federal regulations pertaining to resident care and services
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook and Excel) with the ability to learn new applications
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends to meet the needs of residents and fellow team members
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission — to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.