CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc - Brecksville, OH
CrossCountry Mortgage is more than a mortgage! When we started in 2003, our President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr., had the vision to become a nationwide full-service lender that could provide more to customers — meeting their needs, being there every step of the way, and making home ownership dreams possible and affordable. We’re continuing to expand our nationwide footprint, and we’re not stopping any time soon!
We Care! CrossCountry Mortgage offers eligible employees a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, as well as a 401K with an employer match! We also offer company provided Short-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program and a Wellness Program. Our Corporate office also enjoys a casual dress code, an on-site market cafe, and an upbeat working environment!
The Junior Staff Accountant will provide support to the Controller, Assistant Controller and other members of the accounting team by managing daily accounting and financial tasks. A successful Junior Staff Accountant will be analytical, detail-oriented and have strong problem-solving skills. To ensure success, the Junior Staff Accountant should be a critical thinker with a solid understanding of account and financial reporting principles and practices. Top candidates will have the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
- Analyze financial information and prepare balance sheets.
- Coordinate with management and staff to prepare budgets.
- Ensure compliance with organizational guidelines and procedures, and federal and state regulations.
- Perform general ledger and account reconciliation and analysis.
- Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements.
- Assist in financial and tax audits, and general ledger preparation.
- Complete general financial reporting, prepare supporting schedules, and analyze data.
- Assist with end of month close procedures.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of accounting or related work experience.
- Strong understanding of general ledger accounting, financial controls.
- Reconciliation account analysis experience.
- Ability to thrive in a challenging, demanding, and rapidly growing environment with tight deadlines.
- Critical thinking with problem-solving skills and ability to think analytically.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite including Excel and aptitude to learn new software.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC offers MORE than a job, we offer a career. Apply now to begin your path to success! https://crosscountrymortgage.com/about-us/careers/apply/
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.