CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc - Brecksville, OH
CrossCountry Mortgage is more than a mortgage! When we started in 2003, our President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr., had the vision to become a nationwide full-service lender that could provide more to customers — meeting their needs, being there every step of the way, and making home ownership dreams possible and affordable. We’re continuing to expand our nationwide footprint, and we’re not stopping any time soon!
We Care! CrossCountry Mortgage offers eligible employees a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, as well as a 401K with an employer match! We also offer company provided Short-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program and a Wellness Program. Our Corporate office also enjoys a casual dress code, an on-site market cafe, and an upbeat working environment!
The Director of Processing is responsible for overseeing and supervising the day to day activities of the CCM Corporate Processing Team and communicating with onboarding and established branches to keep them abreast of loan status’ and any issues at all times. In this role, the Director of Processing will be a multi-tasker that has a firm understanding of all aspects of the loan process as it pertains to origination and processing, as well as acting as an expert resource for the CCM team members. The Director of Processing will work with all new onboarding branches as they transition to CrossCountry Mortgage.
- Oversee and supervise all aspects of the Corporate Processing Team including employee development, coaching, training, and discipline.
- Track and approve attendance and PTO times for Processing Team
- Oversee team’s file quality and turn times to meet company SLA requirements.
- Responsible for responding to emails, and/or phone calls within company SLA requirements.
- Sample review loans of team members to identify training needs
- Monitors team pipeline to ensure compliance as it pertains to RESPA, TIL, HMDA, Reg. B.
- Document all communication related to the loan application in the LOS system’s conversation log.
- Assist closing, secondary, and servicing to obtain documentation needed to clear outstanding suspense items for loans worked on from other team members.
- Work with the Corporate Loan Production Manager.
- Assist and identify additional training needs of the onboarding branches.
- Identify structural needs of department and implement changes as needed.
- Performs various other duties as required.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Previous Team Lead/Management Experience.
- Minimum of 5 years residential mortgage processing experience required.
- Knowledge of RESPA guidelines and all mortgage and consumer lending regulations.
- Experience with Encompass.
- Strong math and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Computer Knowledge (DU, LP, Microsoft Outlook & Windows).
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC offers MORE than a job, we offer a career. Apply now to begin your path to success! https://crosscountrymortgage.com/about-us/careers/apply/
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.