CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc - Brecksville, OH
CrossCountry Mortgage is more than a mortgage! When we started in 2003, our President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr., had the vision to become a nationwide full-service lender that could provide more to customers — meeting their needs, being there every step of the way, and making home ownership dreams possible and affordable. We’re continuing to expand our nationwide footprint, and we’re not stopping any time soon!
We Care! CrossCountry Mortgage offers eligible employees a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, as well as a 401K with an employer match! We also offer company provided Short-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program and a Wellness Program. Our Corporate office also enjoys a casual dress code, an on-site market cafe, and an upbeat working environment!
The Compliance Support Analyst is responsible for assisting with Compliance file reviews, tracking results, and curing deficiencies. The Compliance Support Analyst will also be interacting with appropriate parties for timely resolution and ensuring that all required documentation is complete and accurate.
- Check accuracy for all essential information provided at origination.
- Review disclosure packages for complete and accurate information.
- Gather results, and record results as specified.
- Prepare progress reports on daily activity.
- Work with Loan Officer, Processors and Operational support staff as necessary.
- Act as the departmental administrator, support the departmental manager as needed.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize responsibilities and workflow.
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent analytical skills; strong attention to detail is required.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC offers MORE than a job, we offer a career. Apply now to begin your path to success! https://crosscountrymortgage.com/about-us/careers/apply/
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.