CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc - Brecksville, OH
CrossCountry Mortgage is more than a mortgage! When we started in 2003, our President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr., had the vision to become a nationwide full-service lender that could provide more to customers — meeting their needs, being there every step of the way, and making home ownership dreams possible and affordable. We’re continuing to expand our nationwide footprint, and we’re not stopping any time soon!
We Care! CrossCountry Mortgage offers eligible employees a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, as well as a 401K with an employer match! We also offer company provided Short-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program and a Wellness Program. Our Corporate office also enjoys a casual dress code, an on-site market cafe, and an upbeat working environment!
The Encompass Administrator is responsible for all configuration and customizations of the company’s loan origination systems. This position requires in depth knowledge of the loan origination workflow and the job function of all operational roles that participate in that workflow. This position will work closely with senior and executive management to evaluate business process data integrity, and compliance issues as they relate to the loan origination system.
- Create templates like closing cost scenarios, loan programs, etc.
- Create custom fields, documents, and data entry forms.
- Create business rules to automate calculations and trigger events.
- Documentation of configuration.
- Interaction with business units to capture requirements for LOS operations and enhancements.
- 2ndand 3rd level support and troubleshooting of LOS.
- Testing of new releases and patches.
- Integration of 3rdparty vendors and services.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Encompass Admin Certification preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field. Education can be substituted with 5 years related experience or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years as a processor, underwriter, or other lending operations role.
- Robust understanding of loan processes from point of sale through servicing and secondary.
- Expert user of Encompass360 Banker’s Edition.
- Advanced MS Excel functions like formulas, pivot tables, and macros.
- Basic VB.Net syntax.
- Experience working with and drafting requirements for application developers.
- Functional understanding of XML, SOAP, and IIS web services.
- Highly detailed and organized with the ability to multi-task.
- Effective communication skills.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC offers MORE than a job, we offer a career. Apply now to begin your path to success! https://crosscountrymortgage.com/about-us/careers/apply/
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.