QPS Employment - Eagle Grove, IA
Position Title: Production
Wage: $15.75 per hour
Hard work and effort goes a long way in any job, but get in on the ground floor of this company and watch the opportunities open up for you. Give yourself and your family that stable and profitable future that you desire and deserve with this production position. This is that chance to work for a leader in the pork processing industry, be rewarded for your efforts, be recognized, and build a future.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work in a fast pace area where the task may require repetition with the use of tools such as knives, saws, and wizard knives.
- Operate equipment as needed.
- Work in different work stations as production or supervisor needs require.
- Maintains internal and external relationships.
- Demonstrate excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Advocate and maintain a strong commitment to safety in the operating process including but not limited to: PPE, preventing and reporting unsafe acts and conditions, Lockout-Tag out procedures, and Process Safety Management related matters.
- Repetitively use hands to finger, handle, feel, push, pull and reach with hands and arms.
- Regularly climb up and down stairs and work on a platform.
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to work continuously in 41 degree temperatures.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, and procedure manuals and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos as well as to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Work for an industry leader with one of the newest, most advanced facilities in the State of Iowa!
- Health, dental, vision, 401K, holiday, and vacation available upon hire.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.