PeaceHealth - Longview, WA
REQ ID: 165826
PeaceHealth Medical Group is seeking a full time Family Medicine Physician to join St. John Medical Center.
At PeaceHealth, Our Vision is that every person receives safe, compassionate care; every time, every touch. Longview, Washington is perfectly nestled in between Portland and Seattle. If you are looking for a community that offers amazing outdoor recreation but enjoys quick access to big city amenities, then our rural practice could be a great place for you! This employment opportunity offers up to $200,000 in Educational Loan Reimbursement for those who qualify. Click Here to watch a YouTube video about St. John Medical Center and connect with us on Facebook or LinkedIn!
Why you’ll love the practice:
- Join a robust primary care team of close to 40 providers.
- Schedule: 4 clinic days/work week and the 5th day is for charting.
- 100% Outpatient, seeing ~22 patients per day and provider preference Medical Assistant
- Adult Call 1:15: Nighttime phone call from nursing homes, and one weekend working at same-day clinic once per quarter.
- NCQA Level II Medical Homecare teams in a clinic located inside of St. John Medical Center, using EPIC EMR.
- In-house Controlled Substance Management, Chronic Care Coordination Teams & Behavioral Health Support Services
- On-site: Diabetic, Palliative Care Specialists, Digital X-ray, Phlebotomist, Social Worker, Dietitians & Clinical Pharmacist
Experiencing Longview, WA:
- Forbes Magazine listed Longview as one of the prettiest towns in America due to its proximity to the Columbia River, Mount St. Helens National Volcanic Monument and many beautiful local parks. Lake Sacajawea, directly across from St. John Medical Center is in the heart of Longview. The gravel trail goes all the way around the lake and is just under 4 miles. There are many trees, birds, otters, and duck families. Longview is also just a short one hour drive to coastal Astoria, Oregon.
- Longview and the neighboring community of Kelso have a combined population of ~60,000 residents. Our area has many locally-owned specialty restaurants and national chains such as Target, Macy’s, Home Depot, and Wal-Mart. Along with a variety of grocery shopping options, Safeway, Winco, Grocery Outlet, and in April - October the Cowlitz Community Farmers Market. Golf is also a popular sport in the local area, Longview Country Club, Mint Valley, and Three Rivers Golf Course.
- The Cowlitz Indian Tribe, a federally recognized tribe, of Cowlitz people, is headquartered in Longview.
- PeaceHealth St. John, Cowlitz County Community Profile. St. John, a 346-bed hospital Level III Trauma Center with a service area over 100k.
Offering dozens of medical specialty services and programs including emergency, trauma, heart, behavioral health, bone and joint, cancer, birthing and women’s services.
- Critical Care Unit received the Beacon Award for Excellence, American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
- Stroke Program - Recognized by the American Heart Association with a Bronze Achievement Award for patient care and outcomes
- Kearney Breast Center - Designated a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by American College of Radiology (ACR).
PeaceHealth Benefits & Culture:
- Competitive compensation guarantee, a generous signing bonus, and relocation assistance.
- Up to $200,000 in Educational Loan Reimbursement for those who qualify.
- PeaceHealth provides fully paid malpractice insurance, Life and Disability insurances.
- Exceptional retirement plans, two excellent health coverage options, plus vision, dental and supplemental options.
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit options and up to $400 annually in incentives for healthy lifestyles.
- Integrated physician-led medical group.
- Click here to view: PeaceHealth System At a Glance, along with our benefits offered, please visit our homepage www.peacehealth.org/careers
About PeaceHealth: Serving the community’s healthcare needs for more than 70 years, PeaceHealth St. John is a community-governed, nonprofit organization established by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace in 1943. Today, PeaceHealth employs approximately 1.5% of Cowlitz County’s population. PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of the founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
Referral Bonus Eligible
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please contact Provider Recruiter Kim L Dianich.
Phone: (360) 729-1409
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws. The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Location: Longview, LCR Delaware Campus (103)
Job Category: Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician
Work Type: Full Time
Posting Notes: Longview || Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician ||Physicians || Full Time || INTERNAL MED SVCS
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.