QPS Employment - Middleton, WI
Position Title: Mechanical Assembler Technician
Great direct hire opportunity for mechanically inclined individuals who has relative experience. This is 1st shift opportunity for a mechanical Assembler Technician in Middleton, WI. This company is well established and has been around for over 55 years. Benefits available.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assemble machinery from drawings or description of parts
- Assemble using basic hand tools and small power tools
- Cable assembly, soldering, wire preparation, and other electrical/mechanical assemblies
- Attention to details and fine motor skills
- Experience in identifying mechanical components to perform required mechanical and final machine assembly
- Familiar with drilling, tapping, layouts of holes, and other basic assembly functions
- Ability to measure and analyze tolerance-critical components
- Ability to troubleshoot production issues
- Experience with use of scales, calipers, micrometers, height gage, gages, and etc.
Available; company sponsored health insurance with company supplement and 401(k) plan; paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.