QPS Employment - Kansas City, MO
Position Title: Packaging
If you like to work for a company that promotes growth and treats their employees right, this is the place for you. As long as you don't mind working in the cold (38/40oF) then the rest will be a piece of cake! Don’t miss this temp to hire Packaging opportunity in Tiffany Springs, MO.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Inspect and grade trays of products to make sure they meet the quality specifications
- Inspect product packaging for legible code dates, straight labels and loose product
- Communicate effectively with machine operators to reduce the amount of preventable rejected product
- Place specified amount of product neatly in box
- Feed boxes into automated tape machine
- Stack boxes in a neat and organized manner on pallets
- Other typical packaging duties
- Maintain a clean and productive work environment
- Follow company color code system in regard to food safety
- Other duties as directed by a Supervisor
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, twist, grip, reach, push, and pull with both hands
- Product weight of up to 35 pounds 8-12 times an hour
- Frequently handle/move of material from shoulder to overhead
- Frequently handle/move material from waist to shoulder
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.