QPS Employment - Kansas City, MO
Position Title: Production
If you like to work for a company that promotes growth and treats their employees right, this is the place for you. As long as you don't mind working in the cold (38/40oF) then the rest will be a piece of cake! This is a Production opening in Tiffany Springs, MO.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Select proper links by length, width, and appearance
- Place correct number of links, neatly arranged in center of tray, in the proper tray
- All trays are facing correct direction
- Help prepare and conduct effective product changeovers
- Follow our color code system in regards to food safety
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Other duties as directed by a Supervisor
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, twist, grip, reach, push, and pull with both hands
- Product weight of up to 50 pounds 8-12 times an hour
- Frequently handle/move material from shoulder to overhead
- Adhere to dress code
- Frequently handle/move material from waist to shoulder
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.