PeaceHealth - Florence, OR
PeaceHealth is seeking a CRNA - Pain Management based in the Florence community.
Req ID: 164155
In this role you will provide accessible, safe, pain management services. Patient safety, and fostering a climate where assistance will be actively sought as a CRNA as well as pain management. 20 minute response time for all emergency and OB cases; one CRNA available for after-hours, weekends and holidays. Ability, based on experience and knowledge, to work autonomously is required.
- Pain Management
- General anesthesia
- Regional anesthesia major and minor nerve blocks
- Neuraxial anesthesia –epidural and intrathecal anesthesia
- Obstetric anesthesia – epidural and intrathecal analgesia
- Lumbar epidural steroid injections
- Peripherally inserted Central Catheter (PICC) placement
- Radial artery cannulation
- Pre-anesthesia evaluation and assessment
- Post-operative and short-stay evaluation and assessment
This is a dream opportunity for outdoor enthusiast and beach lovers. Here’s why you should experience Florence, Oregon:
- 42 miles of Recreational Sand Dunes for Dune Buggies, ATVs, and horseback riding
- 17 fresh water lakes surround the area plus the Pacific Ocean. Kayaking, surfing, and world class fishing--a water enthusiasts dream!
- Fine dining and casual bistros where you will find an abundance of locally sourced produce and seafood fresh off the dock.
- The stunning natural surroundings of Florence draws musicians, artists and craftsmen from around the world to create a virtual honeypot of art and entertainment.
- Home to exceptional schools, library, Skate Park, and 11 local parks. The community also provides pre-school library time, tutoring programs, high school career tracking and more!
- Old Town Florence showcases more than 50 shops, restaurants and boutiques bordering the Siuslaw River.
- An outdoor lover’s dream including resources for golf, hiking, biking, sightseeing, and viewing wildlife.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please contact Grace L Riggs.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of the founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Location: Florence, Peace Harbor Hospital (507)
Job Category: Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician
Work Type: Full Time
Posting Notes: Florence || Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician ||CRNAs || Full Time || SURGICAL SVCS
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.