PeaceHealth - Longview, WA
Seeking an Experienced Hematologist/Oncologist in the spectacular Pacific Northwest
Req ID: 126955
PeaceHealth is seeking a Hematologist/Oncologist for practice in Longview, WA at the St. John Medical Center. If you enjoy the great outdoors but like quick access to big city amenities, this unique practice in Southwest Washington would be a great place for you!
Why you’ll love the practice:
- Join an established practice of an Oncologist, Radiation Oncologist and Physician Assistant.
- ~12-15 patients per day
- Adults only practice
- ACOS approved Cancer Center built with philanthropic funds
- 12 station infusion center and state of the art Radiation Oncology.
Why you’ll loveLongview:
- Providers are deeply integrated into the community and a have a strong desire to care for their neighbors.
- Forbes magazine listed Longview as one of the prettiest towns in America due to its proximity to the Columbia River and Mount St. Helens and beautiful local parks.
- Longview is situated 45 miles north of the Portland metro area and 120 miles south of Seattle.
- Longview and the neighboring community of Kelso have a combined population over 57k, so you’ll skip the trip to the larger cities for your shopping and dining needs. Our area has many locally-owned specialty restaurants and shops plus national chains such as Target, Macy’s and Home Depot, and a variety of grocery shopping options
- The temperate climate in western Washington and Oregon nurtures beautiful landscapes, bountiful fruit and vegetable harvests, and world famous flowers such as tulips and roses.
- Outdoor lovers will enjoy quick access to the Pacific Ocean, Mt. Hood, Mount St. Helens, and never-ending outdoor recreation options in the Pacific Northwest
- The Portland metro area has world class cuisine, wine, and beer which are mostly locally produced and sourced.
- Washington State does not have state income tax
- PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center is a 346-bed hospital with Level III trauma center
- Recognized with a Beacon Award for critical care outcomes
- Over 250 active medical providers with most specialty services provided locally to more than 180,000 patients per year
- The service area for this community is over 100k
- Integrated physician-led medical group
- Medical home model with care teams and EPIC EMR
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus
- CME reimbursement and relocation assistance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Educational Loan Reimbursement for those who qualify
- Excellent health coverage options plus vision and dental
- Exceptional retirement plans plus optional supplemental plan
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit options and up to $400 in incentives for healthy lifestyles
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please contact Seth A Lidren.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of the founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Location: Longview, LCR Delaware Campus (103)
Job Category: Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician
Work Type: Full Time
Posting Notes: Longview || Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician ||Physicians || Full Time || SPECIALTY SVCS
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.