PeaceHealth - Longview, WA
Req ID: 135010
PeaceHealth Medical Group is seeking a passionate Dermatologist to join St. John Medical Center in Longview, Washington.
At PeaceHealth, Our Vision is that every person receives safe, compassionate care; every time, every touch. Consider joining a thriving practice that focuses on diagnosis, treatment and no cosmetics. This employment opportunity offers up to $200,000 in Educational Loan Reimbursement for those who qualify. Longview, Washington is perfectly nestled in between Portland and Seattle. If you are looking for a community that offers amazing outdoor recreation but enjoy quick access to big city amenities, then our rural practice could be a great place for you! Click Here to watch a YouTube video about St. John Medical Center and connect with us on Facebook or LinkedIn!
- Practice model: Two Physcians, two Medical Assistants and one Scribe.
- Enjoy a full time 5-day work week, with no call. PeaceHealth supports a Work/Life Balance.
- 100% Outpatient, without MOH’s, seeing ~22 adult patients per day.
- Opportunity for teaching/mentoring medical students through Oregon Health Science University.
- Supportive Leadership team and clinic staff.
Experiencing Longview, WA:
- Forbes Magazine listed Longview as one of the prettiest towns in America due to its proximity to the Columbia River, Mount St. Helens National Volcanic Monument and many beautiful local parks. Lake Sacajawea, directly across from St. John Medical Center is in the heart of Longview. The gravel trail goes all the way around the lake and is just under 4 miles. There are many trees, birds, otters, and duck families. Longview is also just a short one hour drive to coastal Astoria, Oregon.
- St. John Medical Center is 45 miles north of Portland and 120 miles south of Seattle. Longview and the neighboring community of Kelso have a combined population ~60,000 residents. Our area has many locally-owned specialty restaurants and national chains such as Target, Macy’s, Home Depot, and Wal-Mart. Along with a variety of grocery shopping options, Safeway, Winco, Grocery Outlet, and in April - October the Cowlitz Community Farmers Market. Golf is also a popular sport in the local area, Longview Country Club, Mint Valley, and Three Rivers Golf Course.
- The Cowlitz Indian Tribe, a federally recognized tribe, of Cowlitz people, is headquartered in Longview.
PeaceHealth St. John, Cowlitz County Community Profile. St. John, a 346-bed hospital Level III Trauma Center with a service area over 100k. Offers dozens of medical specialty services and programs including emergency, trauma, heart, behavioral health, bone and joint, cancer, birthing and women’s services.
- Critical Care Unit received Beacon Award for Excellence, American Association of Critical Care Nurses
- Stroke Program - Recognized by the American Heart Association with a Bronze Achievement Award for patient care and outcomes
- Kearney Breast Center - Designated a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by American College of Radiology (ACR)
PeaceHealth Benefits & Culture:
- Competitive compensation guarantee, a generous signing bonus and relocation assistance.
- Up to $200,000 in Educational Loan Reimbursement for those who qualify.
- PeaceHealth provides fully paid malpractice insurance, Life and Disability insurances.
- Exceptional retirement plans, two excellent health coverage options, plus vision, dental and supplemental options.
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit options and up to $400 annually in incentives for healthy lifestyles.
- Integrated physician-led medical group.
- Click here to view: PeaceHealth System At a Glance, along with our benefits offered, please visit our homepage www.peacehealth.org/careers
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please contact Lyndse R Neppl.
About PeaceHealth: Serving the community’s healthcare needs for more than 70 years, PeaceHealth St. John is a community-governed, nonprofit organization established by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace in 1943. Today, PeaceHealth employs approximately 1.5% of Cowlitz County’s population. PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of the founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws. The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Location: Longview, LCR Delaware Campus (103)
Job Category: Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician
Work Type: Full Time
Posting Notes: Longview || Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician ||Physicians || Full Time || SPECIALTY SVCS
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.