Sodexo - Gaithersburg, MD
Sodexo is currently searching for a Director II, Business Analytics - Universities and Schools Services. This is a remote position, reporting to VP, Finance, Center of Excellence (COE), serves as the Financial Planning & Analysis lead for the identified segments in delivering timely, relevant and insightful analysis to segment leadership in support of accelerated profitable growth.
The role interacts directly with senior business leaders, supporting longer range strategy and decision making. The role ensures consistent visibility across the segment, enabling decision-making at lowest appropriate level.
This position will manage 3 supporting roles and will be the direct liaison between the COE and regional segment finance leadership.
Facilitate key business operating processes: Annual Strategic Planning, Annual Budgeting, Periodic Forecasting, Monthly Reporting and Ad-hoc Analysis
- Drive and support performance management by assuring proactive, relevant, reliable and timely KPIs and full visibility with a single version of results.
- Build and continuously improve standardized and centralized processes and analysis framework and supporting systems and tools.
- Deliver a set of analytical reports and dash boards at the lowest appropriate level (Geographic, line of business, etc.).
This role will work with:
- Other segment specialists, within the COE, to drive standardization and create a segment support environment that encourages knowledge sharing with transferable skills allowing for ease of transition between segments.
- Master Data Management and Reporting Standardization teams to identify and prioritize key North American finance data points to be converted into replicable, standardized enterprise presentation.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- 65% - Management Reporting ad-hoc analysis
- 15% - Budgeting & Forecasting; Strategic Planning
- 10% - Financial close activities
- 5% - Management responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 7 years accounting / finance / operations experience
- Strong financial acumen, including operational and financial planning
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Independent, deadline oriented, able to manage multiple deliverables at the same time
- Strong communication skills with a challenger mindset
- Strong knowledge of Sodexo’s financial systems (SAP, HFM, Etc.)
- Flexible and pragmatic, able to deal with complexity
- MBA and/or CPA a plus.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.