Headquartered in the heart of the Silicon Valley, Ivalua is the leading provider of Spend Management Cloud Solutions and recognized by top Analysts as a global market leader.
After 15 years of continuous innovation and growth, our unique software platform is widely regarded as one of the most powerful and effective solutions ever created for procurement/Finance teams. Our success is reflected in a 98% renewal rate within an active and engaged community of 250 customers across 70 countries achieving high performance empowered with the Ivalua Solution.
If you are looking for a stimulating environment with exceptional growth and career opportunities, and if you would like being part of a truly global and very diverse team mixing hardwork, teamwork and fun, then Ivalua may be a great fit for you!
- Monitor all the requests (defects and enhancements) are posted to the Maintenance Group.
- Reproduce all issues posted by the client, provide guidance when needed and solve configuration requests.
- Escalate to the Engineering team for issues that are beyond configuration (code related) and work with the Engineer until full resolution.
- Escalate risks on unsolved issues
- Take ownership of the quality for the configuration requests that he/she delivers
- Develop deep functional expertise in Ivalua Solution
- Functional knowledge of SRM, Supply Chain, Procurement
- Project Management skills
- 4+ year experience in configuration and implementation
- Previous experience in software configuration. Hands on experience
- Ability to manage client relationship
- Self driven and result oriented
- Exceptional communication skills
- Prior exposure to code preferred (C#, .NET)
- Good hands on experience in SQL
- Minimum of Bachelor (BS) Degree in Software Engineering, Information Systems Engineering, Computer Science or a closely related field or foreign degree equivalent.