Hello Fresh - Roans Prairie, TX
We’re hiring a Quality Coordinator to join our team. To succeed in this role, you’ll need to have a willingness to learn about different Leadership positions within the Quality department while assisting the team with day to day responsibilities. These responsibilities include administrative support, clerical tasks, ensuring documentation procedures are followed, ticket completion, email follow up, tracking deliveries, schedule associate trainings, planning department activities, covering for Leads when needed, communicating with other departments, coordinating tasks, daily reporting, performance analysis and more.
A team attitude, a good sense of urgency, and an ability to learn and execute quickly are a must to excel in this role. You will assist the team with your leadership in the coordination and execution of administrative tasks and day to day responsibilities. As our business continues to grow, you’ll be excited to grow with it and take on new responsibilities.
- Highly capable with excellent organizational skills and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Very thorough / detail-oriented
- Able to manage multiple projects at once
- Proficient with Google Sheets, Excel and formulas
- Strong clerical skills
- A team player with a can-do attitude
- Excited to work and learn in a fast-paced environment with constant change
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is in a manufacturing and assembly environment and is regularly exposed to cool and/or cold temperatures (10º - 40º). The employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, stoop, reach and lift for a minimum of 10 to 12 hours with or without reasonable accommodation. The employee is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects and/or tools. The employee is required talk or hear with or without reasonable accommodation.
The employee must regularly lift and move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds with or without assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and peripheral vision.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are varied according to shift and production schedule. The employee is expected to work no less than the designated 40 hour work week. Significant weekend work depending on production schedules.Tuesday - Saturday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- 2 years of experience in clerical and administrative duties in an office setting
- 1-2 years of Leadership experience (Preferred)
Bilingual English - Spanish (Preferred)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be supplemented at any time with or without notice.
- Competitive Hourly Wage & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.