PeaceHealth - Bellingham, WA
PeaceHealth is seeking a Part-Time Wound Care Physician for our Wound Healing Center in Bellingham, Washington!
Req ID: 178226
Explore this terrific opportunity to join our well-established team, delivering an important service to our patients and community! Ideal candidate will have experience and be certified by an American College of Hyperbaric Medicine Training Program, Undersea Hyperbaric Medical Society or completion of a one-year military fellowship in aerospace/hyperbaric medicine.
Bellingham, WA is the perfect blend of endless outdoor recreation, urban living, strong schools, great shopping & cuisine, and so much more! These amenities are surrounded by incredible scenery, from the sea to the mountains and the rainforest, making this community an amazing place to live. Here are some of the reasons to love Bellingham, WA:
- There are unlimited opportunities for breathtaking hikes, relaxing camping trips, water activities, bird watching, snow sports, and scenic drives
- There are 65 miles of inner-urban trails to explore
- Bellingham is home to Western Washington University, Whatcom Community College and Bellingham Technical College
- Bellingham has excellent elementary and secondary schools, both public and private
- You can live nearly anywhere in the community and be within 15-20 minutes of the hospital with an easy commute
- Bellingham is a 90-minute drive to Seattle, WA and a 60-minute drive to Vancouver, British Columbia
- Bellingham is ranked by Forbes as one of the “Top 25 Places to Retire,” and the second-most “Fitness-friendly cities” in America
- Washington State has no state income tax!
Explore more about Bellingham/Whatcom County here: https://www.bellingham.org/
In addition to living in one of Washington's most desirable cities, you'll work with a great team dedicated to providing the best care in our community!
- Part-time position (1 day per week)
- Clinic hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Collegial and collaborative culture
- PeaceHealth is the only provider of this service in Whatcom County
- Epic EMR
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please contact Sharon Thompson, FASPR, Physician and Provider Recruiter
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of the founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Location: Bellingham, St. Joseph Medical Center (216)
Job Category: Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician
Work Type: Part Time
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.