Sunrise Senior Living - Denver, CO
- Sunrise Team Member
- Assisting the Director of Sales in managing the community’s sales & marketing database
- Maintaining appropriate sales collateral
- Coordinating and obtaining all required move-in paperwork and preparing the resident’s Administrative file
- Conducting resident’s orientation and ensuring each resident’s move-in to their new home at Sunrise is smooth and successful following our Sunrise shared values
- May include conducting presentations with customers
- One (1) year experience in a sales administrative support role (preferred)
- Previous customer service experience including demonstration of customer service skill set
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess excellent communication skills, including phone, written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to facilitate small group presentations
- Competent in organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Demonstration of proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel)
- The ability to work a flexible schedule that may include evenings and weekends
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.
Make a Difference Every Day
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.