QPS Employment - Fond du Lac, WI
Position Title: Wood Products Associate
Wage: $13.00 per hour
If you enjoy working with your hands and assembling products, QPS Employment is looking for you! This position is for a Wood Products Associate for a manufacturing company right in Fond du Lac, WI. This position is building wood components of seats, booths and benches for restaurants prior to the upholstery process. You would be utilizing various hand and power tools to assemble these components to specifications. This is an entry level opportunity at a company that values their employees and promotes from within. Here is your chance at a new career! Apply to today to get started.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Check job travelers for correct counts and sizes.
- Build all stock components for the upholstery department.
- Use MES station to clock in and out of jobs, issue materials, and close jobs.
- Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations. Maintain departmental housekeeping standards.
- Assemble wood frames for booths and chairs.
- Utilize required hand and power tools, including radial arm saws, sanders, routers and trimmers to perform basic job functions.
- Required to sit, stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, or kneel.
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints, customer specifications, safety rules, and operating instructions.
- Ability to prepare standard documentation.
- Math Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Temp to hire, weekly pay, job training, advancement opportunities, and entry level opportunity.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.