Teads - New York, NY
The Publisher Development Manager will be responsible for the development of Teads’ technology partnerships with digital publishers across multiple platforms. The ideal candidate for this position will have experience with digital publishers, video ad platforms and/or ad networks, as well as a keen understanding of online advertising and related technologies.
- Negotiate and develop distribution relationships with publishers, including the development of term sheets and other related materials
- Develop pipeline of new publisher leads within strategic and target content verticals
- Perform due diligence and quantitative/strategic analysis of potential partnership opportunities
- Research digital industry / market trends, companies and digital media product developments
- Track and evaluate metrics across publisher sites, as well as analyze metrics to determine overall trends and strategy
- Work with account management team to ensure publisher needs across technology, advertising, and finance are being serviced
Experience / Background
- Minimum of 5+ years of business development/sales experience, preferably with an Internet or media company, or other digital media property, management experience strongly preferred
- Understanding of online video industry and business models (ad-supported in particular)
- Familiarity with digital technology platforms including broadband video, advertising platforms, consumer electronics, mobile and social networking
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal), negotiation and presentation skills
- High proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Salesforce experience preferred
- BA/BS required
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads is the global media platform.
We have united and empowered the best publishers in the world and distribute ads to over 1.5Bn people every month within professionally-produced content.
Our end-to-end platform delivers full-funnel, outcome-oriented advertising powered by cutting-edge creative technology (Teads Studio) and AI-driven optimization. Not content with outdated ad experiences in the market, we have reinvented digital ads and raised quality standards to delight users, publishers and advertisers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through its team of 750+ in 26 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.