Blueprint Summer - Asheville, NC
Job type: Remote/Temporary
Status: Full time
Salary: $3000 monthly plus commission
Reports To: Sales Manager
Duration: March 2020 - June 2020
Responsible for establishing, building and maintaining relations with high school staff, students and parents within an assigned geographic area to drive enrollment into Blueprint College Career Readiness programs.
- Serve as regional “Ambassador” for Blueprint within assigned territory to promote the brand, offers and drives enrollment for all 3 Blueprint program offerings
- Create detailed sales plans to include key contacts and client lists at area high schools that will promote sales
- Contact assigned sales leads using the phone, email, and text to build sales pipeline
- Provide expedient follow up to sales leads
- Provide exemplary sales/customer support in all sales and customer interactions
- Recommends changes in positioning by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Provides regular reporting to management to ensure collective success
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed
- Provide registration system support as needed
- Enter all sales and customer information into the CRM accurately and in a timely manner
- Assist and execute digital marketing campaigns using social media or newsletter
- Adheres to all company rules and requirements
- Other duties as assigned
Associates degree or comparable experience in sales and/or customer service
Minimum 6 months telephone sales experience
Excellent phone skills
Exceptional closing skills
Analytical and detail-oriented
Excellent writing and communication skills
Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office and Google Drive experience
CRM data entry experience is a plus
Must have a quiet place to perform work duties
What’s Attractive to the Right Candidate?
You will join a group of professionals who are passionate about the work and who enjoy working together – every day at Blueprint feels like a party with your funniest friends!
Your work will make a measurable difference. You will build on a proud legacy of high quality work and bring even greater efficiency and service to our clients.
This position gives you an opportunity to capitalize on a strong foundation with a demonstrated capacity to grow, while using your skills and experience to shape the future of the organization.
You will work from home in an incredibly innovative, tech-savvy, virtual office environment with the latest tools and equipment.
Flexible hours! Blueprint strongly encourages a work-life balance.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.