PeaceHealth - Eugene, OR
Seeking Internist with passion caring for clinic patients
Req ID: 179161
PeaceHealth is a well-established, financially stable multi-specialty provider group seeking physicians interested in an outpatient Internal Medicine opportunity to BE A PART OF THE EXCITING FUTURE OF PEACEHEALTH.
What you'll love about the job:
- Unique opportunity to practice outpatient Internal Medicine in a team-based model with minimal clinic call
- Clinic building has lab & X-ray on site as well as clinics for primary care (Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Geriatrics, Pediatrics)
- Support staff is fantastic, caring, mission-oriented. A lot of the MAs have worked there for a long time
- PeaceHealth realizes the importance of a strong primary care base and how important our Internal Medicine providers are for our communities
- EPIC EMR
- Integrated physician-led medical group
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus
- CME reimbursement & Relocation assistance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Educational Loan Reimbursement Program for eligible providers
- Two excellent health coverage options
- Exceptional retirement plans plus optional supplemental plan for providers
- Clinician wellness initiatives
- Volunteer opportunities to serve on medical mission trips in El Salvador
Here’s why you would love Eugene, Oregon:
- The city is a fantastic place for outdoor enthusiast. With everything from hiking, biking, kayaking, swimming, running and water sports, there is no shortage of things to do outside
- Check out Spencer’s Butte which provides some spectacular views of the city!
- The Hult Center for the Performing Arts features all kinds of entertainment including jazz, opera, ballet, the Eugene symphony and choir. In addition, the center also features a permanent art collection
- Go shopping at the 5th Street Public Market and Oakway Center. Spend an afternoon visiting the shops and enjoy a multitude of international cuisine while local musicians provide live entertainment at the market
- Sports fanatic? Eugene is home to the University of Oregon (Go Ducks!). Professional and Olympic sporting events abound as well
- Home to strong and diverse school districts
- M.D. or D.O. or foreign equivalent degree
- Successful completion of an ACGME or accredited U.S. Internal Medicine Residency or RCPSC-accredited Canadian Internal Medicine Residency
- Unrestricted license to practice medicine in Oregon (or ability to obtain unrestricted license to practice medicine in Oregon prior to hire
PeaceHealth encourages personal growth and patient centered care. If you are looking for a career in health care that engages your heart and spirit as well as your mind, we would like to talk with you!
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please contact Kim Dianich.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, WA, is a not-for-profit Catholic health system employing approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 1,200 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities in Washington, Oregon, Alaska. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, the legacy of its founding Sisters continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
Get a feeling for the Spirit of PeaceHealth through this three-minute video, and visit us on Facebook or LinkedIn! We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package and a collaborative, Mission-driven work environment!
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran, qualified individual with a disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Location: Eugene, Barger Clinic (403)
Job Category: Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician
Work Type: Full Time
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.