PeaceHealth - Bellingham, WA
PeaceHealth is seeking a Family Nurse Practitioner for a new Same Day Care Clinic in the desirable Bellingham community!
Req ID: 179182
Explore this terrific opportunity to join our growing team, delivering a popular service to our patients and community! Ideal candidate will have 2 years of experience in Family Medicine / Urgent Care and be comfortable working independently and treating all ages, including infants.
Bellingham, WA is the perfect blend of endless outdoor recreation, urban living, strong schools, great shopping & cuisine, and so much more! These amenities are surrounded by incredible scenery, from the sea to the mountains and the rainforest, making this community an amazing place to live. Here are some of the reasons to love Bellingham, WA:
- There are unlimited opportunities for breathtaking hikes, relaxing camping trips, water activities, bird watching, snow sports, and scenic drives
- There are 65 miles of inner-urban trails to explore
- Bellingham is home to Western Washington University, Whatcom Community College and Bellingham Technical College
- Bellingham has excellent elementary and secondary schools, both public and private
- You can live nearly anywhere in the community and be within 15-20 minutes of the hospital with an easy commute
- Bellingham is a 90-minute drive to Seattle, WA and a 60-minute drive to Vancouver, British Columbia
- Bellingham is ranked by Forbes as one of the “Top 25 Places to Retire,” and the second-most “Fitness-friendly cities” in America
- Washington State has no state income tax!
Explore more about Bellingham/Whatcom County here: https://www.bellingham.org/
In addition to living in one of Washington's most desirable cities, you'll work with a great team dedicated to providing the best care in our community!
- New location at PeaceHealth's Cordata Clinic
- All Same Day appointments with an online scheduling option
- No call required
- Clinic has access to specialists and nearby lab and imaging facilities
**Compensation highlights include:
- Comprehensive benefits, including a robust Clinician Wellness program
- Employment bonus
- Relocation bonus
Referral Bonus Eligible
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please contact Sharon L Thompson.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, WA, is a not-for-profit Catholic health system employing approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 1,200 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities in Washington, Oregon, Alaska. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, the legacy of its founding Sisters continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
Get a feeling for the Spirit of PeaceHealth through this three-minute video, and visit us on Facebook or LinkedIn! We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package and a collaborative, Mission-driven work environment!
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran, qualified individual with a disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Location: Bellingham, Cordata Building (207)
Job Category: Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician
Work Type: Full Time
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.