CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc - Brecksville, OH
CrossCountry Mortgage is more than a mortgage! When we started in 2003, our President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr., had the vision to become a nationwide full-service lender that could provide more to customers — meeting their needs, being there every step of the way, and making home ownership dreams possible and affordable. We’re continuing to expand our nationwide footprint, and we’re not stopping any time soon!
We Care! CrossCountry Mortgage offers eligible employees a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, as well as a 401K with an employer match! We also offer company provided Short-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program and a Wellness Program. Our Corporate office also enjoys a casual dress code, an on-site market cafe, and an upbeat working environment!
The Technical Support Specialist I is responsible for providing fast and friendly technical guidance to all employees via in-person and virtual communications. This guidance ranges from answering how-to questions, to fixing broken applications or equipment, to solving technical issues related to company systems, to creating procedures for leveraging technical resources, and creating self-help documentation and resources.
- Daily technical support for all company employees via a ticketing system, inbound phone calls, and email for all company systems and software.
- Setup and tear down employee workstations, computers, peripheral devices, office phones, and mobile devices.
- Application deployment.
- Remotely troubleshooting multifunctioning devices (print/copy/scan).
- Remotely assisting employees with setup of fixed and ad hoc meeting, training, and presentation work spaces and usage of collaboration and presentation tools.
- Creating technical documentation, system documentation, “how to” guides, and self-help references.
- Tracking tasks, activities, and time spent within the ticketing system.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Associate’s degree or 1 year of equivalent work experience.
- At least 6 months providing direct support to employees or customers.
- A+, Net+, or similar certification.
- Strong troubleshooting skills with Windows, Office, IE/Chrome browsers, general networking, Active Directory domains, and a wide variety of mobile devices.
- Basic familiarity supporting Mac OS X desktops and laptops.
- Experience working within a ticketing system.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC offers MORE than a job, we offer a career. Apply now to begin your path to success! https://crosscountrymortgage.com/about-us/careers/apply/
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.