QPS Employment - Kansas City, MO
Position Title: Production
If you like to work in a refrigerated environment (38F to 40F) this is the company for you! Great hours, great pay and great opportunities for growth! Don’t miss this temp to hire opportunity for Production in Tiffany Springs.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Select proper links by length, width, and appearance
- Place correct number of links, neatly arranged in center of tray, in the proper tray
- Ensure all trays face correct direction
- Help prepare and conduct effective product changeovers
- Follow color code system in regards to food safety
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Other duties as directed by a supervisor
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, twist, grip, reach, push, and pull with both hands
- Lift product weighing up to 50 pounds 8-12 times an hour
- Frequently handle/move material from shoulder to overhead
- Frequently handle/move material from waist to shoulder
- Ability to work in a 38°F environment
- Ability to stand for 8+ hours per day
- Ability to perform fast-paced, repetitive work, while staying focused on quality
- Ability to adhere to attendance policies and procedures
- Ability to read, comprehend, and prepare production worksheets
- Adhere to dress code
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.