Sodexo - Cromwell, CT
Sodexo is seeking an Executive Chef 2 for Covenant Living of Cromwell, in CT. Covenant Living of Cromwell is a premier retirement community, providing perfectly balanced New England retirement lifestyle, nestled in a tranquil and beautiful location, yet never far from the bustle of the city; providing all levels of care; Independent Living, Assisted Living, Health-Care, Rehab, and Memory Support.
We are seeking an Executive Chef who will:
- manage the daily food production including production planning and controls;
- ensure Sodexo Culinary Standards including recipe compliance and food quality;
- manage food costing, controls and compliance;
- develop menus and manage inventory;
- have high expectations for customer service and quality of food;
- have the ability and willingness to develop and train front-line employees;
- have a passion for food and innovation;
- have knowledge of special diets and allergens; and
- knowledge of Sodexo Food Management System (FMS) is preferred.
The ideal candidate has:
- a strong culinary background, with the demonstrated ability to stay current with new culinary trends;
- excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implements company policies;
- previous experience working in a high volume facility; and
- strong management skills.
If this sounds like an opportunity that interests you, we invite you to apply! Sodexo is social; we invite you to interact with us on the following social media platforms, or our Career Center blog! LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/company/sodexo/ Career Center Blog: https://us.sodexo.com/careers/careers-blog.html
"executive chef" OR "chef de cuisine" OR "master chef" OR "grand chef" AND "country club" OR "upscale hotel" OR "upscale restaurant"
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.