Gusto - Denver, CO
The Customer Engagement team is the linchpin of our world-class customer experience. With their passion, insight and customer advocacy, the Engagement team has helped us maintain an NPS of 70+ while serving tens of thousands of businesses. We strive to positively influence millions of businesses and hundreds of millions of employees across the country.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- You will provide exceptional customer service by interacting with small business owners via phone, email, and chat to resolve their inquiries
- You will understand client pain points, communicate their concerns internally, and influence our product
- You will use your product expertise to collaborate with and help other teams
- You will build and maintain useful documentation for use by our customers and the Engagement team
- You will have the opportunity to understand how Gusto operates from the ground up and make an immediate impact on the company
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Experience ranging from recent graduate to 2 years of experience in a customer-facing position
- A consummate teammate who enjoys wearing multiple hats, inspiring everyone around you to do great work, and working collectively to hit inbox zero
- Great written communicator: Love writing and talking about technical concepts to a wide range of audiences
- Compassionate: Know how to make people smile no matter what the circumstances
- Handles stress well: Conflict resolution skills and a personality that thrives in a dynamic environment
- Culture contributor: Aligned with Gusto’s mission, self-aware and positive attitude
- Self Starter: Organized and a strong problem solver
- Reliable: Reference checks should reveal no attendance / tardiness patterns
- This is a full-time role, working 40 hours per week
- Some overtime is required in our busy season (Dec 23rd - Feb 21st)
- Comfortable being on phones 60-70% of the day
- Comfortable with rotating shifts (7am to 3pm, 9am to 5pm, 10am to 6pm; rotating monthly)
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.