PeaceHealth - Eugene, OR
Seeking experienced FNP to work with collaborative, compassionate team
Req ID: 179281
PeaceHealth is a well-established, financially stable multi-specialty provider group looking for an experienced Nurse Practitioner who is interested in outpatient Family Medicine opportunities and to BE A PART OF THE EXCITING FUTURE OF PEACEHEALTH.
Work on a team with a physician and another Nurse Practitioner in a medical home model of care.
Diagnosis and non-surgical treatment of diseases and injuries of internal organ systems. Provide care mainly for adults who have a wide range of problems associated with internal organs. Examine patients using up-to-date medical instruments and equipment. Order and/or execute various tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to provide information on the patient's condition. Analyze reports and findings of tests and examinations, and diagnose conditions. Administer or prescribe treatments and drugs. Advise patients concerning diet, hygiene, and methods for prevention of disease; and document care. Prepare and complete records, work with team members for the efficient and orderly flow of patients.
We offer the unique opportunity
- Practice Family Medicine with a pediatric to adult practice
- Competitive pay system
- Full malpractice coverage
- Relocation assistance, great benefits and much, much more.
- PeaceHealth realizes the importance of a strong primary care base and how important our clinicians are for our communities.
- PeaceHealth encourages personal growth and patient centered care.
If you are looking for a career in health care that engages your heart and spirit as well as your mind, I would like to talk with you. To learn about PeaceHealth visit www.peacehealth.org.
Eugene is a city located at the south end of the Willamette Valley, near the confluence of the McKenzie and Willamette rivers, about 50 miles east of the Oregon Coast. The city’s official slogan is “A Great City for the Arts and Outdoors.” Love an affluent community surrounded by scenic beauty? The Emerald City is the place for you.
Here’s why you should experience Eugene, Oregon:
- Eugene is a place for the outdoor enthusiast. With everything from hiking, biking, kayaking, swimming, running and water sports, there is no shortage of things to do outside. Check out Spencer’s Butte which provides some spectacular views of the city!
- The Hult Center for the Performing Arts features all kinds of entertainment including jazz, opera, ballet, the Eugene symphony and choir. In addition, the center also features a permanent art collection
- Go shopping at the 5th street market. Spend an afternoon visiting the shops and enjoy a multitude of international cuisine while local musicians provide live entertainment at the market
- Sports fanatic? Eugene is home to the University of Oregon (Mighty Ducks) where you can catch professional, Olympic and collegiate sporting events
- Home to very strong and diverse school districts
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please contact Kim Dianich.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, WA, is a not-for-profit Catholic health system employing approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 1,200 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities in Washington, Oregon, Alaska. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, the legacy of its founding Sisters continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
Get a feeling for the Spirit of PeaceHealth through this three-minute video, and visit us on Facebook or LinkedIn! We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package and a collaborative, Mission-driven work environment!
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran, qualified individual with a disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Location: Eugene, Barger Clinic (403)
Job Category: Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician
Work Type: Full Time
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.