Renew Financial - Alpharetta, GA
Customer Success Representative I - Bilingual (Spanish/English)
Renew Financial is pioneering new innovations in financing which help energy efficiency and renewable energy contractors grow their businesses while promoting energy independence. We can’t make big changes by thinking small. Join our team and be part of the efficiency solution!
Our Customer Success Representatives play a vital role in enabling homeowners to secure energy upgrades for their homes. Their role is to support contractors and homeowners, responding to
program questions, handling customer service inquiries, and following up on applications for financing. Qualified candidates will (ideally) have call center experience, preferably in the home mortgage and/or consumer finance industry.
This role will be on the 12:30 PM - 9:00 PM shift (8 - 4:30 shift may also be available) and will include weekends.
This is a five month initial contract position, with the possibility to hire.
- Work as part of a team to complete department responsibilities within established deadlines and work to error-free quality standards. These include, but are not limited to: Answering multi-program phone calls from customers and contractors, taking follow-up calls from existing customers, and responding to emails in a prompt and professional manner.
- Effectively communicate account status with customers and contractors, while adhering to privacy requirements, to provide friendly, knowledgeable service to all parties.
- Accurately maintain all records in loan processing and servicing databases in a timely fashion.
- Ensure that all interactions with customers, sponsors and contractors meet world class customer service standards.
- Communicate and coordinate with processors, credit analysts and sales reps to obtain all necessary documentation.
Skills and experience
Minimum Requirements (candidates not possessing the following will not be considered)
- Fluency in English AND Spanish (verbal and written) is a minimum requirement
position; non-bilingual candidates will not be considered for this position
- Exceptional Customer Service skills are required
- Demonstrated proficiency in Google Apps, MS Office Suite, both Mac and PC computers is required
- Fluency in English (both written and verbal) is required
- Experience with data entry is required
- Attention to detail is required
- Shift availability based upon business needs, which includes weekends and some holidays is required
- Knowledge of income related documents is preferred
- Fluency in a second language (Spanish) is preferred.
- Experience in a fast paced call center environment is preferred
Renew Financial is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Work environment: Office environment
Physical demands: Long periods of sitting; heavy phone usage
Expected hours of work: 8 AM - 5 PM
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Renew Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.