DraftKings - Boston, MA
We're reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Create at a groundbreaking company.
As a Product Manager on the Promotions Platform, you will build and own the product roadmap for Promotional Capabilities. This person is comfortable working across a wide range of stakeholders with the ability to translate business asks into a technical road map. If that sounds good to you, join us!
What you'll do as a Product Manager:
- Manage the entire product development cycle from strategic planning to launch and post-launch optimization.
- Work with stakeholders to understand promotional needs and leverage them to drive the long-term vision for the promotions team.
- Understand market trends and customer preferences to ensure that our promotional provide for exciting and enticing offers.
- Work closely with the promotions engineering team to develop solutions for identified product opportunities.
- Continuously maintain a product road map for a full stack team of Software Engineers dedicated to promotional capabilities.
- Work closely with engineering, analytics, and business stakeholders to break down high level projects into product specification documents.
What skills you will use:
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree is required. A Bachelors Degree is a technical field (Engineering, Math, etc.) is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant technical product management experience is required.
- Experience delivering back end tools & capabilities that drive significant value is required.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we're great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech's most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We're proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We'll never discriminate against anyone's background or creed. If you're good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.