Indigo - Memphis, TN
Indigo is a company dedicated to harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. With a vision of creating a world where farming is an economically desirable and accessible profession, Indigo works alongside its growers to apply natural approaches, conserve resources for future generations, and grow healthy food for all. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes to improve crop health and productivity, Indigo’s portfolio is focused on cotton, wheat, barley, corn, soybeans, and rice. The company, founded by Flagship Pioneering, is headquartered in Boston, MA, with additional offices in Memphis, TN, Research Triangle Park, NC, Sydney, Australia, Buenos Aires, Argentina, and São Paulo, Brazil. www.indigoag.com
Indigo’s Grower Relations Account Coordinators provide a seamless, one-stop customer service experience to Indigo’s US growers. Indigo views growers as true partners, and Grower Relations representatives make them feel as such by handling all inbound and outbound communication with a proactive, professional, and patient approach. Grower Relations core responsibilities include Customer Experience, Data Collection, Logistics, Issue Resolution, and Inbound Sales.
Outcomes & Responsibilities:
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of each Indigo grower contract, with the ability to relate details to growers and answer any questions growers may have
- Proactively communicates with Indigo grower customers to ensure their experience with Indigo is positive
- Manages collection and coordination of inbound customer documentation, including but not limited to FSA Forms, BCI Compliance forms, and Harvest Notification forms
- Serves as point of contact between Growers and other functions of the Indigo organization, and close feedback loop as needed
- Resolves all grower issues professionally and in a timely manner via phone, email, text, or chat
- Ensures that response times are minimized and emails are answered within one hour
- Confirms that Grower account records are complete in all systems
- Assists with contract renewal at the end of the season, when appropriate
- Guarantees Net Promoter Score goals are met
- Strong people skills with service mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain a level head and diffuse heated situations
- Competent multi-tasker, with the ability to act quickly and make decisions in a changing environment
- Adept at building relationships and working with cross-functional teams
- Curious and inquisitive about a wide variety of subjects
- Ability to operate well in ambiguous situations
- Comfortable navigating ERP and CRM systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly organized
- Skilled problem-solver
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in Customer Service
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience in the agricultural industry preferred
- Some technical experience, or familiarity with IT systems
Indigo is committed to living our values, specifically “creating a work environment where everyone feels respected, connected, and has opportunities to learn and grow.” As part of living our values, we strive to create a diverse and inclusive work environment where everyone feels they can be themselves and has an equal opportunity of succeeding.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.