PeaceHealth - Springfield, OR
PeaceHealth is seeking a Hospitalist - NOC based in the Springfield community.
Req ID: 179807
Work with outstanding Hospitalist colleagues who value excellent, safe, individualized and compassionate care.
Nocturnist Position & Hospital Highlights:
- Work/life balance! Flexible block scheduling for providers.
- 163 shifts/year
- Specialized teams for teaching services; med students, palliative care and advanced care providers.
- Max census is 18 patients.
- Follow a unit-based care model in which hospitalists lead an interdisciplinary team focused on improving clinical and operational outcomes.
- PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend is a state-of-the-art, 386 bed tertiary care medical center which is the largest hospital on the West Coast between Portland and San Francisco.
- The facility also serves as the only level II trauma center in Lane County, which has a population of approximately 350,000 people.
- The hospital is highly regarded for its quality of care and has been recognized for numerous awards in quality and excellence. PeaceHealth was named #3 healthiest employer in Oregon.
- Fantastic culture of mission & values which are consistent to the group’s goals.
Here’s why you should experience Eugene, Oregon:
- The city is a fantastic place for outdoor enthusiasts with no shortage of things to do outside: hiking, biking, kayaking, swimming, running and water sports.
- Hendricks Park! Enjoy the walking and running paths through the 78-acre park, and the breathtaking views of the City!
- The Hult Center for the Performing Arts features Jazz, Opera, Ballet, the Eugene Symphony and Choir.
- Stroll through the 5th Street Public Market or Oakway Center. Spend an afternoon visiting the shops and enjoy a multitude of international cuisine while local musicians provide live entertainment.
- Sports fanatic? Eugene is the home to the University of Oregon (Go Ducks!), and Olympic trials in June of 2020!
- Home to very strong and diverse private and public schools.
Benefit & Compensation Highlights:
- Competitive compensation, bonus and relocation assistance
- Educational loan reimbursement for eligible providers. CME reimbursement
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Two excellent health coverage options
- Exceptional retirement plans plus optional supplemental plan
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please contact Grace L Riggs.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, WA, is a not-for-profit Catholic health system employing approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 1,200 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities in Washington, Oregon, Alaska. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, the legacy of its founding Sisters continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
Get a feeling for the Spirit of PeaceHealth through this three-minute video, and visit us on Facebook or LinkedIn! We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package and a collaborative, Mission-driven work environment!
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran, qualified individual with a disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Location: Springfield, SHMC at Riverbend (420)
Job Category: Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician
Work Type: Full Time
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.